Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Would You..

would you listen to every word i say?
i dont ask you to believe, just look into my eyes
then i know that you do care.

would you like to stay with me,
just for more couple hours,
so i could memorize how you talk to me,
how you think that everything is so meaningful.

would you like to accept me
in all my condition.
when i'm weak or when i'm too strong?
it's not a wedding vow,
it's just a promise to keep.
simple..because i have my fate on you

would you like to sit with me,
in the corner of nowhere,
where misery and joy have no boundaries,
and tears are the final solution.
would you hold my hand at that moment,
convince me that i'll always have someone by my side?
that my eyes will always dry?

would you disappointed me
in the middle of laughter?
when i have my greatest happiness,
and there, you are getting blurry?
would you take my smile away
and run where i could get it back?

would you still be the same when i finally found you
would you still have my smile in your pocket,
and give it back to me?
would you be the one that keeps me wandering?
would you disappointed me
and back to me?

would you..?

JANGAN BERCANDA...MANAKALA SAYA SEDANG BERDUKA

2 Comments:

At 3:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mbak..itu puisi buat siapa...serius sekali heheheh....salam kenal

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger D E E said...

nice to know ya...wah di jepang yah?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home